Some DIY tutorials just make you want to roll up your sleeves and get to it. And I’m sure you feel the same after one look at this great tutorial from 101 woonideëen.
Just one drawback: it’s written in Dutch.
But no worries, I’ve been so kind to translate it for you! You’re more than welcome 😉
• about 18 wooden balls in 5 sizes: (between 40 and 70mm)
• 1,5 m yellow electrical cord
• halogen light bulb
• white E27 socket
• water-based paint (matte finish)
• spray paint
• (Spray) paint the wooden ball. Determine a colour scheme in advance.
• Spray paint the socket in a colour, let dry and assemble the cord.
• Thread the ball on the cord, vary the sizes and colours.
• Connect the lamp, here the cord runs through a screw hook in the ceiling. Turn the bulb into the socket.